Moore Than SEO, www.moorethanseo.com, is firmly committed to protecting the accuracy and privacy of website visits and related data in accordance to the accepted provisions of both state and federal laws. Other than explicit cases where laws guarantee public access to such information or in response to legal instruments and subpoenas authorizing access, Moore Than SEO never discloses personally-identifiable information to any third-parties. Additionally, we never sell or re-distribute any personal user information collected by our web servers.
Moore Than SEO collects a variety of information and data from contact form submissions and Google Analytics to assist in the development of improved marketing services for our business. Additionally, we often use this information in the development and execution of marketing programs to extend our brand awareness and reach. The types of data collected for these purposes may include the following information:
• phone numbers
• e-mail addresses
• dates and times of access
The sole purpose of the collection of such information is for future business development and customer service refinement.
Information we collect
Moorethanseo.com servers collect the following analytics:
• Internet Protocol (IP)
• requested web pages
• referring web page
• dates and times
Additionally, www.moorethanseo.com does not associate any data to individual user identities. This information is used to improve content development, website design, and marketing promotions. IP address information may also be used for internal troubleshooting purposes.
Moore Than SEO uses web forms on our site. These forms require site users to provide contact information [name, e-mail address, and phone number]. Contact information collected from the Contact Us registration form is used only to forward material related to the [inquiry/question/purpose] for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of information collected
• www.moorethanseo.com will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via our website.
• www.moorethanseo.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve web content and reader interest. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of any collected information
Moore Than SEO never shares personal information with any third-parties and respects and values the privacy of every website visitor, client, and prospect. Furthermore, our internal policy prohibits any of our team members from sharing, selling, or re-distributing the personal information collected on web servers.
• www.moorethanseo.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
• www.moorethanseo.com will never distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Responsibility for External Websites We Link To
This website may contain links to other web sites. Many, if not all of these sites may be operated and maintained by third parties. Moore Than SEO provides the links for your convenience and information, however we do not review, control, or monitor the individual privacy policies or practices of such web sites operated by others.
Ultimately, www.moorethanseo.com is not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for any of your dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave our web site it is highly recommended that you carefully review each web site’s individual privacy statement to make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of such practices.